Monday, July 20, 2009

Chasing Sunsets

Ever chased a sunset? Once in a while the sun will start to set and you just know it's going to be a great one. About two weeks ago, the sun started to set and I just knew so I hopped in my car and started chasing....
Looking for something to photograph with the sunset as a backdrop. The above images were taken between Otsego and Allegan on the road my dad lives on.
This one was on the opposite side of the road near Pine Creek. I was on my way home and came around the curve at Pine Creek and saw this beautiful reflection on the Kalamazoo River. I stopped and backed up - not a good idea I realized because people coming around the corner couldn't see me - and got the shot.
I will start working on Pentwater pix and post some soon.
Have a great day and if you see me at dusk I am probably chasing a sunset :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment