Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pillot Family

I have three kids so I thought I knew something about being busy with little ones until I met with the Pillot family to take some family pictures. Now this is one beautiful family but I'm not sure how momma is still sane - twin two year olds and a three month old...whew I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Seriously though I have never met two more polite and caring two year olds in my life. I took along a little friend, a monkey stuffed animal, to help entertain/relax the kids and they took such good care of my monkey! After the first few shots I knew I had to rethink photography...I put the camera on continuous shooting mode and keep snapping, praying for some good shots! Posing wasn't in the cards so...Go with the flow....



...just look how beautiful this family is...
....what a sweet moment...

...she has eyes to kill for...
...daddy's a pilot so this little guy brought his own sweet ride...

1 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Tera!

I love these pictures! If we could do ours here that would be awesome! Is this the Celery Flats? Beautiful job!

Post a Comment