Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bellgraph Family.

I had so much fun with this sweet family. Family pictures always stress out a mom and dad, but I have learned with kids it's best to go with the flow! These three boys are high energy but cute as can be! They did an awesome job and we got some cute shots!


...the baby of the family...
...I patted this little guy on the head once and he asked me not to do it again 'cause his momma put green jello in his hair - he he he (hair gel)...

...every shot I took of this guy was this good - he's gonna be a heartbreaker!...


...can you tell the little one was saying "Cheese"... too cute...



...some fun in the leaves...




...mom and dad...

Thanks guys for letting me catch a glimpse of your family!





1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you Tera! You do an amazing job and have lots of patience for my energetic kids! Great job!

Post a Comment