Monday, October 5, 2009

My BFF Christy spent the past weekend in Grand Rapids and the Hearts At Home Conference. While in town we took advantage of some free time and checked out ArtPrize. What a great time checking out all the art all over town! We saw some really awesome pieces of art and some that made us scratch our heads. So here are some of our faves.


...these are made of only push pins...incredible!
...this reminded me of my girls blowing on dandelions...

...this is such a unique piece...each piece moved and together they reminded me of waves on Lake Michigan...


...Nessie...we talked to the creator of this piece...she is made of styrofoam and the head piece weighed over 3400 lbs...

So if you haven't been to Grand Rapids to check out ArtPrize I recommend you do. It lasts until Oct. 10th.


0 comments:

Post a Comment