Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions.

Lose weight. Spend more quality time with my family. Read the Bible daily.




All good and admirable New Year's Resolutions, but honestly I've been there and promised that.




This year I wanted a more meaningful and productive Resolution so here goes. I am going to do a 365 Project. That means that everyday I will take at least one picture of something important that day or something that inspired me or something I want to remember. At the end of the year I will have a whole catalog full of images and I am going to make a 2010 memory book.




I will try to post the images to my blog and share their importance or significance.




Day One - January 1st


Today was New Year's Day (of course) and it also fell on a Friday. Fridays are CARD NIGHT at the Kinnane house. My Grandma Knight loved to play cards and to help keep her mind sharp many years ago we instituted a weekly card night. We eat, laugh and try to have a somewhat sane card game. So cards are important to us and we continue the tradition still even though we lost Gma Knight a year ago last November.

Day Two - January 2nd


This is my middle daughter Kennedy and her tooth. This is the third tooth she lost and she requested the Tooth Fairy leave her tooth to show her class on Monday. A tooth now adays nets a whole dollar. Pretty sure we got a quarter...inflation at it's best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment